|Instructions / Information|
- You will NOT be able to submit a fellowship application unless you have already submitted a graduate application online http://www.aucegypt.edu/admissions/Pages/ApplyNow.aspx, at the AUC Student Service Center - New Cairo campus, or at the AUC New York office.
- You will NOT be able to submit a fellowship application unless you have received a valid AUC ID number through the above channels.
- Only applicants with full admission to their graduate program, with no program prerequisites or remedial English, are shortlisted for fellowships.
- You do NOT need to know your admission status before applying to fellowships.
- We have access and use all the documents that you have submitted with your graduate application in the process of consideration to fellowships.
- You do NOT need to submit a new graduate application to apply to fellowships.
- You are advised to attach an updated CV to the fellowship application.
Please read fellowships’ eligibility requirements and apply by the deadlines http://www.aucegypt.edu/admissions/grad/finsup/Pages/default.aspx
- This application serves as a guarantee that you are being considered for fellowships. It does NOT guarantee that you are going to be awarded a fellowship.
- In addition to an updated CV, you can attach any documents that would support your application.
- Applicants to the Writing Center fellowship MUST attach a writing sample to their application.
- Graduate fellowships provide full or partial coverage of tuition fees.
- Interested applicants have a maximum of three fellowships to apply to any given semester.
ONLY AWARDED STUDENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
I have read the instructions carefully and I am fully aware that if awarded, I will make every effort to be a fulltime student by taking three courses per semester and be committed to the fellowship work assignment if any, as required by the program.